15 May 2020
PANEL DISCUSSION: REGTECH SOLVING THE CHALLENGE OF CORRECT IMPLEMENTATION OF PSD2
- What do the new rules implemented for Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) mean for firms and why have there been challenges meeting the deadline?
- Why was the open banking deadline of September 2019 not a smooth transition as we hoped for APIs in the market meeting the quality requirements of PSD2?
- Has open banking taken off or are consumers holding back on adopting open banking solutions?
- What activity would you like regulators to undertake to assist in making open banking and SCA work more effectively?
- How are RegTech solutions helping financial institutions comply with PSD2?