15 May 2020
PANEL DISCUSSION: REGTECH TO IMPROVE FRAUD & FINANCIAL CRIME COMPLIANCE
- What are the use cases and applications in which technology can help organisations be protected against financial crime, AML and fraud?
- How can financial institutions identify the right technologies and how can they prove their efficiency?
- What can financial institutions do from the data analysis perspective to reduce fraud, crime and AML risk?
- What are the challenges with managing the implementation of these new technologies to protect us?
- How do you make sure you are using the most advanced, cutting-edge technologies against financial crime and you are being compliant without compromising the user experience of your customers?
- What are regulators implementing and doing to help organisations operate in today’s environment with growing cases of financial crime?