22 May 2018
PANEL DISCUSSION: THE FUTURE OF REGULATORY REPORTING
- How do banks ensure their regulatory reporting remains up to date and as efficient as possible?
- How are banks impacted by the new legislation CRD V/ CRD II?
- How is the industry embracing RegTech in reporting as data complexity continues to grow?
- What does Securities Financing Transactions Regulation (SFTR) mean for financial institutions and how will they get ready for it going live in 2020?
- What has been the role of the regulator in the regulatory reporting initiative?