- Jamie is the Managing Director of fscom and has over 12 years experience of regulatory consulting
- He leads the Fscom Investment Firm Department that advises our clients ranging from wealth managers to brokerage firms across the UK and Ireland
- Designed and implemented regulatory compliance systems to ensure compliance with MiFID 2
- Led a regulatory due diligence project as part of a private equity acquisition of a large multinational foreign exchange brokerage
- Led a project team tasked with managing a banking application to the PRA and FCA
- Overseen multiple regulatory licencing applications to the FCA and Central Bank of Ireland
- Advised investment firm clients on the impact of SM&CR in the UK and upcoming SEAR regime in Ireland
- Led a project to transition a UK multinational brokerage from the CF regime to SM&CR. This included designing and implementing a skills gap analysis and training programmes.