FinTech Global recently spoke to John Byrne and Evgeny Likhoded of Corlytics to discuss the company’s recent acquisition of Clausematch and what it means for the RegTech sector.
Corlytics’ proven intelligent regulations and regulatory data, now combined with the Clausematch capability of creating,maintaining and mapping intelligent regulatory documents and policies, marks a breakthrough for the RegTech industry. A point of acceleration following years of learning and development, Corlytics’ has brought together its suite of best-in-class technologies and IP to make this possible.
The expanded Corlytics Group offering manages the entire regulatory management value chain from regulatory monitoring, regulatory change management, policy management to attestation.
During this interview, FinTech Global and Corlytics discussed:
- Are mergers and acquisitions the new norm now?
- Is consolidation a new trend in RegTech?
- What is the intention and strategy behind the Corlytics acquisition?
- Is this acquisition a milestone for the RegTech market?
- How have clients approached this acquisition?
Keep up with all the latest FinTech news here.
Copyright © 2023 FinTech Global