FinTech Global recently sat down for an interview with Clausematch and FINRA to find out the opportunities – and potential pitfalls – of digitised regulation.
Founded in 2012, Clausematch is a RegTech that enables heavily regulated organisations and other regulated companies to run their businesses safely and meet compliance obligations. The firm’s AI-powered platform provides end-to-end policy management and regulatory compliance solutions to help organizations navigate the compliance lifecycle.
Washington DC-based FINRA – established in 2007 – is focused on protecting investors and ensuring financial markets remain fair by writing and enforcing the critical rules and regulations that govern more than 3,700 firms and 630,000 brokers across the United States.
During this interview, FinTech Global, Clausematch and FINRA discussed:
- How FINRA’s machine-readable rulebook initiative works and how it came to light
- How does FINRA currently communicate rules to companies?
- What is Clausematch’s knowledge graph and who can use it?
- The challenges to publish the knowledge graph
- Why it is important for the industry to move toward digitised regulation
Clausematch recently signed an agreement with strategy, risk and governance consulting firm Várri Consultancy.
Várri claims it advises organisations in times of fundamental societal changes. Clients in sectors such as financial services and renewable energy seek professional guidance from Várri on governance, risk and compliance matters.
Keep up with all the latest FinTech news here.
Copyright © 2023 FinTech Global