FinTech Global recently conducted an interview with data and analytics software firm,Â QuantexaÂ to discuss key insurance market themes from this year and what the industry should look out for in 2022.
Founded in 2016, Quantexa uses the latest analytics and data technology to enable organisations make better decisions from their data by applying context. The technology uncovers risks and opportunities to help firms with combatting financial crime, customer intelligence, credit risk, fraud – throughout the customer lifecycle.
Quantexa markets itsÂ Contextual Decision Intelligence (CDI)Â software, which contextualises data to reveal hidden patterns and network connections. By leveraging CDI, customers are able to better understand hidden risk in real-world relationships between people, places and organisations.
During this interview, FinTech Global and Quantexa covered:
- What 2021 looked like for Quantexa
- Key themes in the insurance market
- How the insurance market is likely to evolve in 2022
- What insurance fraud and claims executives should look out for in 2022
- The 2022 trends in digital underwriting and distribution
- What key trends insurance technology and data executives should expect to see in the coming year.