FinTech global recently sat down with Fredrik Davéus, the CEO and co-founder of financial analytics API developer Kidbrooke. During the discussion, Davéus explained why investment firms should implement digital channels.
Kidbrooke collates decades of research in quantitative finance and behavioural economics into APIs that can empower a financial institution to build next-generation digital wealth experiences. Its flagship solution is the OutRank API, a financial simulation engine that can transform decision making and forecasting.
During the interview, FinTech Global and Kidbrooke covered:
- How the cost-of-living crisis will affect wealth management.
- Why wealth managers should implement digital channels.
- How wealth managers can adapt to new customer demands.
- The growth of customer centricity and hybrid engagement.
- How Kidbrooke is helping wealth managers implement digital channels.
These are just a handful of the points covered during the interview.
On the topic of Kidbrooke, the WealthTech company recently outlined the four biggest trends to come out from the first quarter of 2023. At the top of this list was ChatGPT, which has stolen the imagination of businesses in most industries. Find out more here.
Copyright © 2023 FinTech Global