Position Green’s new ESG100 report casts a spotlight on a notable disparity in company preparedness for complying with the upcoming European Sustainability Reporting Standards (ESRS).
On an average, firms encompassed within the ESG100 have reported merely 54% of the 68 ESRS disclosures that were scrutinised.
A closer look at the scenario in Scandinavian nations indicates a somewhat advanced state in their ESG disclosures. This poses an implication: businesses across the rest of Europe, the UK, and the US, who will need to adhere to the ESRS, are likely to confront considerable gaps.
With the ESRS scheduled to be operational from 1st January 2024, companies find themselves in a race against time to evaluate their preparedness gaps and bridge them effectively. A process that undeniably demands both time and resources.
Position Green introduces a full-cycle ESRS software solution to kickstart your ESRS readiness journey. Employing ESG software to manage your sustainability data is a pivotal step in navigating through ESRS compliance. By opting for Position Green’s solution, firms can leverage:
- Annual Double Materiality Assessment reviews,
- Guaranteed disclosure templates,
- Optimal practice visualisations for tracking performance,
- Seamless integrations with financial systems,
- Consolidated data gathering,
- A ready-for-use ESRS management report prepared for digital tagging,
- And ensure their preparedness for external assurance.
Read the full report here.
Keep up with all the latest FinTech news here.
Copyright © 2023 FinTech Global