In the second part of a two-part series of interviews, FinTech Global spoke to the change-makers in the RegTech industry to understand the possible challenges and opportunities firms need to watch out for in the coming year.
During the discussions, respondents touched on topics such as better communication between companies and the regulators as well as ensuring a better harmonisation of markets.
Some of the topics that were raised in this discussion included:
- Better RegTech-regulator relationships
- Ensuring greater resiliency
- Greater awareness of the regulatory landscape
- Why 2024 is a critical year for digital communications compliance and governance
- Increased questions around data security and privacy
To read the latest breaking RegTech stories as they happen visit https://member.regtechanalyst.com/
Keep up with all the latest FinTech news here.
Copyright © 2024 FinTech Global